Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The Cathyann's of the world!!

I'm pretty bored at the moment, so what better way to pass the time than googling......
Here are some of the other famous Cathyann's in the world.......pretty impressive bunch of people if I say so my self!!!!

http://www.google.ie/search?source=ig&hl=en&rlz=&q=cathyann&meta=lr%3D

I particularily like this: http://cdbaby.com/cd/cathyann
"Power pop punk princess that seduces you with her lyrical vulnerability and in the next breath cuts your throat and kicks you in the balls for giving a shit."
That actually sounds like me!!!

How coincidental is this one........check out where its located........
http://national.citysearch.com/profile/37532224/tracy_ca/cathy_ann_s_party_rentals.html

So this is what I would look like if Mom had "Gone Black"......
http://emmalinpierre.hi5.com/friend/p42855019--Cathy-Ann--html

If I were a house........
http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=d0081e36ecf7c232948f7e6cf45477aa

So it seems that I am the only "Cathyann Dempsey" and "Catherine Ann Dempsey! allthough I did find one girl called Catherine Anne Dempsey.......not the same.......

Its almost getting too dark to keep writing and I am way to lazy to get up and turn on the light, so Ill keep this short. I have deduced something..........

It seems that the Cathyann's of the world share some common characteristics. We are all highly intelligent (if I may say so myself), doctors, lawyers, teachers, and tend to use the right side of our brains more, artisits, musicians, photographers. I found it quite interesting to see the personality similarities that I shared with these complete strangers. It made me think about the bigger picture, you know the "Is there a reason for everything" conundrum, and how perhaps we are given predestined names, to be a certain type of person to fulfill a certain destiny. Now I have something to do.....google to see if anyone has ever done a study on the psychological background of names relating to personality carachteristics........and if not, maybe I'll get someone to fund a PhD out of it!!!!! Anyone have anything to add to the ponderings?

Thats all the "CrazyWords" for tonight............from a slightly famous Cathyann ;o)

3 comments:

  1. Yeah - totally see where you are going with this one Sis - considering you were a 'surprise' baby! Naming is everything - you could have been - Oopsy Ann, OH Shit Ann, Whoops Ann, Anotherone Ann, Last One Ann, Well - you get the picture, the list goes on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya you Cathyanns are a smart bunch alright some good ones in there ya say eh? doctors, lawyers, teachers, artisits, musicians, photographers and you of course... unemployed....;-)life great aint it lol...

    ReplyDelete