Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Welcome to Blog-A-Palooza!!

Well, here it is.........Tatty's 1st Blog!!!

So there's a story behind this, I'll begin with the reason I am blogging.
1) Mona dearest was complaining a while back that I am the only one of our family that doesnt have a blog.......technically not true, as Kin has a wedding website and a company website, neither of which classify as blogs......
2) I am going on my big exciting trip in a week, and figured this would be the easiest way to keep in touch with everyone, rather than writing individual emails!!

Now, you may wonder about the name of the blog. I wasnt sure what to call it, I mean a name can entice or put off a reader and I really wanted to catch peoples eye. So I did what any self respecting blogger would..............I googled my name and this is the funniest thing that came up!! FYI, there are a lot of talented Cathyann's out there, artists, authors, photographers.....Maybe Im in the wrong line of work!!!

Anyways, welcome to my Domestic Service!! I hope you enjoy the fresh clean feeling you get from reading! Here is one of my favourite testimonials from a happy client:

"Cathy Ann - Thank you very much for cleaning my house on Monday. I was so pleased to go home after work and see how clean and fresh my house was and smelled wonderful. I look forward to you coming again. It is a wonderful feeling to walk into a house that is clean and fresh. I am grateful to find someone who does exactly what they say. My house was just spectacular. Thank you for all the hard work you put into my house. I know it was a lot. You got me motivated to finish the baby's room b/c everything else was so nice. Have a great Memorial weekend, and I'll see you in two weeks. THANK YOU, THANK YOU."

Disclaimer:
i) Please excuse any spelling mistakes.
ii) I am not responsible for you losing valuable time or brain cells by reading this. Read at your own risk!
iii) I am also not responsible for any cleaning mishaps or injuries.

4 comments:

  1. so ya posted this at 3:47 this morn lol... ate night for omeone??? oh habng on i bet you were on late shift cleaning someones house lol..... and i have a blog too... http://sineadandkenny.blogspot.com/ so na na na na na na naaa na.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Surely you were also not responsible for the actual cleaning too ??

    ReplyDelete
  3. @kenny - yeas, you do 'have' a blog, but you do not do too much with it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah.... I see now why Kenny updated his blog!!! I guess my clock was off, because I wrote it this morning!!!

    ReplyDelete